Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally some down time.....


We stayed home today which is very unusal for us but we had a LOT of fun. After naptime we headed outside and played. They first played in the sandbox. They had sand EVERYWHERE, in their hair, ears, toes, fingers! Max really enjoyed the sand. Notice the paci in his mouth.....that was to keep him from eating it! It worked this time...who knows about next time!




Then Max decided to crawl out of the sandbox and as I turned my head to check on Faith he dove head first off the porch (about a 2 foot drop). Poor guy....after I picked him up and saw that he was alright I had to giggle and take a pic of his poor muddy face! He had mud and leaves in his neck folds! HAHA



He got over it quick because a few minutes later he was having a FIT to ride Faith's 4wheeler with her. So she said he could and they had SO much fun! This is probably WAY too many pictures of this "event" but it was so cute!!!!

I love this sequence!! They were having so much fun and you can tell on their faces. The last one is blurry but priceless!!


She REALLY is a GREAT big sister!!!
This was after bath and supper. Faith and I were reading books and Mr. Max pulled up on the table!! Look at my big boy!!

3 comments:

  1. It's Jana (I'm too lazy to create an account)...

    I just wanted to say that I sure do love Faify and Max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! The pics of them on the 4wheeler are so stinkin CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures of them on the 4 wheeler!!! SOOOO cute!:)

    ReplyDelete